BlogFest this weekend!

Once again, East Tennessee bloggers are gathering to share in some good times, good food with good friends. I think, though not entirely sure, that it is this weekend, July 21, starting around 6:00, at Barley's Taproom and Pizzaria in the Old City.

The uncertainty comes from several changes that have been made to the scheduling of this BlogFest ... first it was on the 21st, then tentatively changed to the 28th, then definitely changed to the 28th, then changed to BOTH the 21st and the 28th, and now the 28th is in doubt due to the Blogathon being held that day. But the 21st is still for sure ... I hope.

Whew! And they say women can't make up their minds ... geez! Yer makin' my head hurt, dude ... you're gonna have to make up for that! wink

Anyway, be there ... let's party, have some fun, eat some good food and enjoy the company of some good people.

Posted by LissaKay on 07/18/07 at 03:58 PM in Blogging
This Saturday I'll either be waiting for Doug or umm, busy. The Blogathon wouldn't stop Doug and I from being there next Saturday. We'll just watch the organizer's blog and go with whatever he decides about the second event.

Posted by cathymccaughan on 07/18 at 08:47 PM

We're taking my mom out for her birthday Saturday night (only three weeks late - vacations just disrupt everything) but Blogathon night might be a possibility.

Actually, it'd be in the middle of my shift which could be fun....

Posted by Barry on 07/19 at 10:33 AM

Just hoping you all had a great time. Wish I could have been there just to hang and have a good time. Best to you.

Posted by MorganLighter on 07/22 at 10:31 AM

Well, how did it go?

Posted by SouthernBell on 07/24 at 01:53 PM

LissaKay's avatar
@SouthernBelle ... it was a wonderful evening, but not because of Blogfest, which kinda fell apart. Only a few people went and we missed each other by minutes. So we all did our own thing.

But there is another one this weekend, in conjunction with the Blogathon. Come on out and join us!

Posted by LissaKay on 07/25 at 02:32 AM

.. hey, the next time y'all get together in Knoxville, please drop me a line.... it'd be great to meet some more East Tennessee bloggers....

Posted by Eric on 08/18 at 06:38 PM

LissaKay's avatar
Hey Eric ... absolutely! Just keep watch here for updates when these things get planned ... or at Rich's place, since he plans them.

Hope to see you at one soon!

Posted by LissaKay on 08/20 at 02:53 AM