Blogfest Out West!

Ii is finally officially official ... Blogfest will happen again, next Saturday, April 12! Spread the word!

The place: Wild Wings Cafe - (Google Map)

The time: Be careful asking Rich that question, his answer may be more than you bargained for ... but the festivities will start around 6:00 that evening.

The people: Bloggers of all sorts, shapes, varieties, ages, colors and heights, from various locations around the greater East Tennessee area, and points beyond, along with their significant others, if they wish ... plus a kid or two, or three or four or fourteen (depending on whether Cathy and Doug bring any, part or all of their brood). Blog readers are welcome too!

The special guest: A local candidate running for the state House may grace us with his presence. (And no, it's not the asinine one that I took to the wood shed a couple months ago!)

Let us know if you can join us in comments here or there, post at your site to spread the word and we hope to see you there!

Posted by LissaKay on 04/07/08 at 05:35 PM in Blogging Happy Crap Local News
I was in Knoxville last Saturday. Did late lunch/early dinner at Wasabi. (We wanted to do lunch, but found out they don't open until 4:00 on Saturday..who knew?)

Posted by serr8d on 04/08 at 08:14 AM

If the wife don't have any family outings planned, I would like to attend. We'll see.

Posted by Mushy on 04/08 at 08:51 AM

LissaKay's avatar
@Serr8D - We were at Wasabi on Sunday. It was my birthday dinner (no, I did not let him order the birthday thingy though!) Tre excellent food, no?

@Mushy - Sure hope you can make it!

I have rehearsal in Oak Ridge at 4pm-?? that evening, so unless you go way into the wee hours..... :(

Posted by Barry on 04/10 at 01:08 PM

Hi, this is Jonathan Katsiros. I have a previous engagement but I was wondering how long it will go for? Also, if I cannot attend I was wondering if I could send a rep from my campaign? Let me and thanks for the special guest invite.

Posted by Jonathan Katsiros on 04/10 at 10:13 PM

I will try to move my other meeting back a few hours though. Thanks again.

Posted by Jonathan Katsiros on 04/10 at 10:18 PM

Next entry: A Wild Blogfest!

Previous entry: Snips and Snails